iNet Solutions Group - Omaha, Nebraska

iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry application development Specialists.

The premier agribusiness web and mobile application development company.

Products & Solutions

Built For Agri-Business

80/20
Our structure, your specs.

The 80/20 Rule

You have specific software needs. Existing solutions may offer 80% of the functionality you need, but cannot solve the critical remaining 20%. Building a solution from scratch is often not an option either because it will take too long, cost too much, and require expertise you don't have on staff.

We work with people in this situation all the time. Many of our customers have worked with us to create highly customized software solutions by extending our software base to meet their specific needs. Doing so saves them time, money, and allows them to leverage our technical and domain specific expertise.

Turn Key
Get up and running now.

Get up and running. Fast.

Our line of turn-key products allow you to get up and running quickly. Each product allows you a to customize the application to your specific needs.

Custom
Need a custom solution?

Custom Software Solutions

We've worked with a number of customers to create completely customized software applications. Whether it's a native iPhone application or a browser-based software product we can help. We listen and work closely with you to come up with the best solution for your needs.

After your solution is deployed we provide world-class custom service and support, allowing you to quickly adjust as new needs arise.

Find Out More. Get in Touch With Us Now.
Location

13215 Birch Drive

Suite 103

Omaha, NE 68164

Get Directions

Contact

402-330-0636 - phone

402-330-4052 - fax